BrowseHero is a new utility that brings the best of the FamilySearch family tree website and the power of your desktop together. BrowseHero works by showing
the FamilySearch website inside the tool, and adding many new and exciting features to the FamilySearch interface along with our patent pending Full Family
Graph. With the ability to find errors and maintain local research notes alongside your FamilySearch family tree in a single tool what’s not to love about
The BrowseHero SeeKin functionality provides extensive tree analysis capabilities. Here is a short list of the features SeeKin™ offers in BrowseHero:
- Identify missing events, and sources.
- Find errors and potential problems and give you the information needed to fix them.
- Untangle those loops and incorrect relationships that create confusing dead-ends in your tree.
- Uncover exciting research opportunities.
- Make it easier to understand how to merge new and existing data into your family tree.
- And much more!
Download the Trial
Install BrowseHero and get started today! You can download the trial version of BrowseHero now.
Note: To run BrowseHero, you must have a FamilySearch login. Click here to get started.
Certified for FamilySearch family tree.